Registration for R|D|J 2017 will open in June. Check back soon for pricing and preregistration information! You can sign up to be notified when registration opens—just click the green button below!
Get Started »
Are you a large remodeling company interested in bringing a group of employees to the event? Or, are you with a distributor/supplier/lumberyard, association chapter, remodeling/architecture firm, construction company, or trade school and want to register a large group of customers/clients, members, employees, or students all at once?
If you answered yes—we want to make it easy for you to bring your group of 10 or more to Remodeling Show | DeckExpo | JLC LIVE. In addition to making it easy to register a large group of people at one time, we can also help you plan your group's trip to R|D|J!
How To Register as a Group
The Group Registration Portal, with improved batch upload capability, will be available in July. If you have any questions regarding the group registration portal, contact Heather Gibke
Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Central) at 972-536-6424. Our goal is to make your experience at R|D|J enjoyable, easy, and memorable.
Group Registration Porta
l (coming soon)
The deadline to take advantage of our group registration program for the 2017 event is October 12, 2017.
Perks for Bringing a Group
Get Started »
- Access to our NEW! Group Registration Portal, which allows you to seamlessly batch-register your group of 15 or more—that way you don't have to register each person individually or ask each member of your group to register themselves
- The ability to have all of your group's badges pre-printed and waiting for you at Group Registration on-site for quick pick-up (deadline applies and badges will NOT be mailed out before the event)
- The option to reserve one of our meeting rooms for a breakfast, luncheon, networking event, or meeting (rooms provided on a first-come, first-served basis; space is complimentary, but food and beverage are extra)
- Complimentary marketing packet to help you attract more customers, employees, or members to participate; please contact Heather Gibke Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Central) at 972-536-6424, for more information
- Discounted group registration for groups of 6 or more (free passes only available for groups of 10 or more or school groups of any size)
Does Your Group Qualify for Group Registration
Review the requirements below to see if your group qualifies to register via our Group Registration Portal. You must answer "YES" to at least one of the two requirements below to qualify:
- You are bringing a group of students (any number of students) from a high school, college, university, or trade school and are arriving together via a school bus or charter bus
- Your group of 10 or more will arrive at one time via a charter bus or other large-capacity van
- You have more than 10 people in your group arriving separately (groups of less than ten do not qualify for discounted registration or group registration)
If you answer "NO" to all three of the above, then your group does not meet the requirements to qualify for group registration, and your group will need to register for the event using the standard Attendee Registration System
(online or printed registration form).
Note to R|D|J Exhibitors
The Group Registration Portal is intended for use by industry associations, lumberyards/suppliers, trade schools, and large remodeling, construction, architecture, or similar firms looking to bring large groups of employees/students to the event. Group Registration is not meant for exhibitors wanting to register their booth personnel.
If you are an exhibitor looking to register your booth personnel, Exhibitor Registration will open in late July and will be available directly in your Exhibitor Portal, which can be accessed by clicking on the "Sign In" button located in the top right hand corner of the website. Exhibitors will receive an e-mail when Exhibitor Registration opens.
If you are an exhibitor looking to invite a group of clients or customers to attend the show, please visit our Opportunities for Exposure
section. We have several options for inviting your clients. If you are planning on busing in a group of 50 or more clients and would like them all to be preregistered (with badges pre-printed and ready for group pick-up), please contact Heather Gibke
The QR Codes below have been provided in order to make returning to these pages convenient on your mobile device:
What are QR Codes? They are a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone