If you are an international visitor to R|D|J be reminded that the United States government has instituted new, tighter visa requirements for non-immigrant applicants.
This may lengthen the amount of time it takes to process your visa application. As a result, get an early jump on your visa application process by obtaining all the necessary documentation.
Whether you are an attendee or exhibitor at this event , you must do several things in advance to prepare for your trip. Generally, international travelers need a visa to enter the US. Travelers from certain eligible countries may be able to visit the U.S. without a Visa, through the Visa Waiver Program.
If you are from a country that does not participate in the VWP, you will need to make an appointment with your U.S. Embassy or Consulate for a Visa interview.
The turnaround time for most visa applications is 30 days, but in some cases may take considerably longer. It is recommended to apply for your visa two to three months before your scheduled trip in order to avoid delays in processing. You may contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for current wait times.
Appropriate documentation, such as an Invitation Letter, can help demonstrate the purpose of your trip which is to attend and/or exhibit at this event and that you intend to return home.
- International visitors may access the Letter of Invitation through the registration system once they have completed their registration for the show.
- Only R|D|J attendees and exhibitors qualify for the Letter of Invitation.
- At the end of the registration process, go to your My Event Dashboard and click on the Visa Invitation Letter. Your information will pre-populate the fields and you will be able to download the Letter of Invitation.
- You may print your personalized letter and attach a copy of your event registration confirmation to use in your visa interview as supporting documentation from Informa Exhibitions.
- E-mailed copies may be accepted but it is recommended that you review your U.S. Embassy or Consulate’s website for specific requirements.
If you require a VISA Letter prior to our registration system opening or if you need assistance please contact us directly at 866-860-1964 or via e-mail and we will be happy to process your request.
Locate the U.S. Embassy or Consulate General in your country
Solicitation of business by anyone who is not an official show exhibitor is strictly prohibited. Show Management takes this matter very seriously, and any individual who violates this rule will be asked to leave the show venue immediately without the right to receive any refund of fees.